AfriCoast Energy provides:
Consulting, project development & management, high-level energy & sustainability strategic consulting, energy efficiency projects, climate change interventions and the planning and development of green economies to local, provincial and regional government, regulatory bodies and the private sector.
We have been involved with catalytic, significant renewable energy and sustainability projects and initiatives, including:
- First commercial Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) for RSA
- MetroWind Van Stadens Wind Farm
- Redcap Kouga Wind Farm
- Amatola Green Power, the first independent renewable energy trading company in South Africa
- Climate response planning for the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
We have delivered innovations in the South African energy market - including the Amatola Green Power project - that successfully brought embedded generation and energy trading to South Africa for the first time.
We have conceived, delivered and currently maintain 3 of the 4 projects in the first stage of South Africa’s commitment to alternative forms of energy generation through the Renewable Energy Independent Power Producers Procurement Programme.
- Independent power producers
- Project developers
- EPC contractors
- Renewable energy facility operators
- Development organisations (nationally & internationally)
Find out more about our clients and associates.